For the opening Sunday of the NFL season, OKBET Betting Partners Sportsbook has unfurled one of their many prestigious promos. New signups can wager just $10 and win $200 if any team scores a touchdown on Sunday by using the OKBET Betting Partners promo code HANDLE.
No, there was no typo. Your $10 wager qualifies for this exclusive OKBET Betting Partners promotion if any team scores a touchdown, and the $200 is yours to keep if they do. The likelihood of every team in play losing? It’s uncommon for one team to play an entire game without finding the end zone. You don’t need to hear it from us… They are lengthy. In essence, this is an OKBET Betting Partners Sportsbook promotion of “Bet $10, Get $200 Free.”
Let’s go over the details of this unique deal, and just to be clear, remember to enter the OKBET Betting Partners bonus code HANDLE when registering.
If ANY team scores a touchdown, receive $200 for free
This $10 wager, $200 prize offer from OKBET Betting Partners is really simple. You can get $200 in free bets if you join OKBET Betting Partners Sportsbook as a new account through one of our links and use the OKBET Betting Partners bonus code HANDLE. The only requirements after signing up are that you deposit a minimum of $10 and place a $10 wager. The outcome of this wager has no bearing on the promotion. You can cash out your wager and become eligible for the free $200 if it wins. You still have the $200 free bet bonus to look forward to even if it loses.
- Register with OKBET Betting Partners Sportsbook.
- Make a deposit of at least $10.
- Put $10 on Week 1 of the NFL.
As soon as the first touchdown of the day is scored, you can win $200 in free bets at OKBET Betting Partners.
Details of the OKBET Betting Partners Promotion
Within 24 hours of qualifying, the $200 in free bets will appear in your OKBET Betting Partners Sportsbook account. Even though it happened fairly quickly, it’s important to note. Expect them to take some time to post to your account. There will be a slight hold-up.
The $200 in free bets from OKBET Betting Partners for the NFL will also be split into four equal free bets of $50 each. These free bet tokens cannot be split into smaller amounts; each $50 ticket must be used in its whole. Free bets from OKBET Betting Partners must be wagered; they cannot be immediately cashed out.
All free bets received as part of this promotion expire seven days after being received. Don’t overlook this. Your free bets will be lost if you don’t utilize them.
Last but not least, keep in mind that any potential gains will not be added to the OKBET Betting Partners bonus free bets. Let’s imagine you reside in Colorado and wager $50 of your free bet credits on the Denver Broncos to defeat the Seattle Seahawks on Monday Night Football by covering -6.5 (-110) points. The squad easily covers the spread and wins by 12 points behind Russell Wilson. This $50 bet would typically return a total payout of $95.45 at -110. The free bet part of this wager, however, is not reimbursed. As a result, you would only get the wager’s profit of $45.45.
Week 1 NFL Schedule via OKBET Betting Partners
Today, Sunday, September 11th, at 1pm ET, seven hours of commercial-free football will begin. All betting odds are provided by OKBET Betting Partners Sportsbook.
- 12 p.m. ET: Baltimore Ravens (-6.5) at New York Jets (+6.5)
- Atlanta Falcons (+5.5) against New Orleans Saints (-5.5) at 12 p.m. ET
- Miami Dolphins (-3.5) against New England Patriots (+3.5) at 12 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers (-1.5) against Cleveland Browns (+1.5) at 12 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Benglas (-6.5) at Pittsburgh Steelers (+6.5) at 12 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bears (+6.5) against San Francisco 49ers (-6.5) at 12 p.m. ET
- Detroit Lions (+4.5) against Philadelphia Eagles (-4.5) at noon ET
- Houston Texans (+7) at Indianapolis Colts (-7) – 12 p.m. ET
- Washington Commanders (-2.5) vs Jacksonville Jaguars (+2.5) at 12 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals (+6) at Kansas City Chiefs (-6) at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Chargers (-3.5) at Las Vegas Raiders (+3.5) at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings (+1.5) against Green Bay Packers (-1.5) at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans (-5.5) vs New York Giants (+5.5) – 4:25 p.m. ET
- Dallas Cowboys (+2.5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-2.5) at 8:20 p.m. ET
More States Now Have Access To OKBET Betting Partners
As the 2022 football season approaches, OKBET Betting Partners Sportsbook is quickly expanding its mobile betting coverage. At the beginning of September, the company released its online betting app in Kansas, giving consumers in yet another region of the US access to full-fledged, legal online sports betting through OKBET Betting Partners.
The following states are the only ones where bettors can access this unique OKBET Betting Partners offer:
- Jersey, New
- North Carolina
Notably, new OKBET Betting Partners users in New York, Nevada, or Washington, DC are not eligible for this offer. To redeem your $200 in free bets on Sunday, use the OKBET Betting Partners promo code HANDLE.