Motor racing is one of the most exciting virtual sports available in the GoldenRace portfolio.
They are pre-recorded in HD with cutting-edge technology and offer a plethora of appealing features and engaging markets to entice your players.
Almost all car and motorcycle racing events had to be cancelled or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Big names in the industry, including Formula One, NASCAR, and MotoGP, ceased qualifying races and tournaments, as did the retail betting industry.
Fortunately, virtual car races did not have to come to an end. Why? Because they are unaffected by external circumstances, you can always provide them to your players.
Motocross, Speedway, Dirt Track, or Karts… They should check their tires, fill their deposits, and get ready to have a good time!
They are ready to capture the excitement of real sports betting available at OKBet Betting Partners, with live provisional results on screen, professional voice-over, and numerous betting options.
Speedway is a motorcycle sport in which four to six riders compete on an oval circuit over four anticlockwise laps.
GoldenRace’s Speedway is a pre-recorded video-based virtual race game. This betting product features four competitors drawn from a pool.
The system determines the first and second ranking positions by using a RNG and the ratings of the competitors, and bets can be placed on markets based on that information.
Real sports action with complete control. Six riders compete against each other in this adrenaline-pumping virtual sport, just like in the best Grand Prix… Your retail betting shop and online platform are always available.
Exclusively licensed, high-quality videos combined with on-screen preliminary results will make your players smell the burnt tyres!
There are four riders. There are four laps. You’ll miss it if you wink! Dirt track racing is a type of motorsport that takes place on oval race tracks with clay or dirt surfaces. This American speed cycling discipline is run on oval-shaped dirt tracks with water tyres.
Our virtual Dirt track product is a live-action video series of motorcycle track races. Riders are drawn from a pool as in every GoldenRace race, and the event’s results are determined by the system using a RNG and the riders’ ratings.
Kart racing, also known as karting, is a type of motorsport in which four-wheeled vehicles known as go-karts compete on a paved road surface.
This HD pre-recorded product is based on powerful go-karts and includes realistic odds as well as high-quality, exclusive licensed videos of real races.
As eight drivers compete for victory in just one lap, the adrenaline and betting options rise! Players can enjoy the action either in-store or online. Everywhere, at any time!
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES?
All GoldenRace racing products are appealing and engaging due to the following features:
- Races and betting opportunities are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, regardless of weather or other inconveniences.
- The skills of drivers evolve in tandem with their track performance.
- High Definition videos of actual races that have been pre-recorded.
- Races every 1, 2, 3, 5, or 6 minutes, depending on your settings!
- On the online mode, there are instant races for the most demanding players.
- A range of well-known betting markets.
- There are various types of combination bets.
- Jackpots for units and groups
WHICH MARKETS ARE THE MOST POPULAR?
All of the popular betting markets are available in GoldenRace’s races:
- Betting on Odds The race will be won by the selected competitor. Place (1-2): The chosen competitor will come in first or second place in the race.
- The chosen rider will finish first, second, or third in the race.
- Exacta/Double (Forecast): The two chosen competitors will finish first and second (in exact order).
- Quinella: The two chosen competitors will finish first and second (in any order).
- *Trifecta: The three chosen bikers will finish in the top three positions (in exact order). Users will be shown the options for the positions they have chosen within the Triple market.
- Odd / Even: Predict whether the winning competitor’s number will be odd or even.
- Under / Over: Predict whether the winning competitor’s number will be greater than or less than 2.5.
- System 2 / System 3**: A system bet comprised of all individual Double/Triple bets for a selection of two/three runners or more.
ON-DEMAND INSTANT RACES
All races are available at OKBet betting online platform in Instant mode. This on-demand format allows players to select which events to bet on when the race will begin, and even skip the video and go straight to the results!
In these cases, the race video action begins immediately after the bets are struck and registered. The skip button functionality allows the user to quickly transition between game phases. A skip event button allows them to choose between various events. This means that your client can choose which race begins, so it is generated and executed only for them.